Viper Deluxe Mouse Snap Traps
The Viper Deluxe Mouse Snap Traps, are suited for the various Viper stations. Instrumental to all non-chemical rodent monitoring and control, these mouse traps are robust, effective, yet economical. Viper Deluxe Mouse Snap Traps are compatible with the Viper Stations mouse size configurations.
Individual snap traps or carton of 20 units
Non-Tox, Poison-Free Pest Management
About Viper Pest Control
Introducing Viper, our latest development in specialised poison-free rodent and insect management systems. With a global movement towards poison-free, sustainable, environment friendly and humane treatment of all animals, the Viper devices meet consumer demands offering the very best domestic and commercial pest management approach.
Viper Pest Control - The Benefits
- Poison-free traps means there is no inhumane treatment.
- No risk of poison exposure to native life, children or pets.
- No poisoned rats or mice are left to die where ever they may fall, therefore avoiding a second round risk if consumed by pets, birds of prey or other forms of wildlife.
- No carcasses are left to rot in unreachable places such as wall and ceiling voids which creates odour and attract flies and other insects.
- In commercial food production facilities, there are no poisons left around food or the potential for “hoarding”, rodents to move rat baits to a secret (and potentially unsafe) location.
- The Viper Pest Control traps provide a sustainable and environmentally friendly solution as toxic waste disposal is not an issue.
- Instant kill or live-capture of rats or mice.
- Live capture allows for identification and greater understanding of population density and location when implementing the correct control process.
- New rodent sensor technology such as RatSense (see www.ratsense.com) can alert you to the entry of rodents, early detection, automated reporting, improved compliance and a range of other great benefits for commercial facilities.
Not sure which product is best for you? Call us on 1300 665 657 or contact us here or on Facebook!