Bird Deterrent Products
Best Bird Deterrent Products From a Leading Pest Professional
Finding the best solutions for a bird problem can be difficult if you don’t have any experience dealing with the complexities of bird rehoming or environmental concerns. We offer bird deterrent products in many forms, and we will find the right solution for your particular situation.
We aim to provide cleaner, eco-friendly solutions that are not chemical-based to control pests in the most efficient way using smarter technology. In an era where global warming and the use of chemicals and poisons are forefront to discussions everywhere, not harming the earth and its inhabitants while still controlling populations is the best approach to greener and cleaner for all involved.
What Bird Control Products Are Available
When birds have found a reliable source of food, whether at your residential property or your grain factory or warehouse, they are bound to make a cosy home there leading to issues with faeces, slip and fall hazards, noise, and equipment damage. . We have many bird control products available that may work for your situation, and we will gladly advise on the best solution for your problem:
- Bird netting. We have set the industry standard as bird netting suppliers and installation instructors. We can also install the net at parking garages, courtyards, overhangs, rooftops, awnings, and facades. Through years of knowledge and experience in actively evolving bird netting practices, we offer you 19mm and 50mm mesh sizes. The 19mm is perfect for controlling smaller birds, such as swallows up to the size of a raven. While the 50mm netting is best to control larger birds such as ibises and marine birds or pigeons.
- Bird deterrent spikes. Our AvePro Deluxe Bird Spikes are the durable, practical, long-lasting deterrent you will need to keep birds from nesting or resting on your building walls or roofs and leaving mess and damage in their wake.
- Bird traps. A well placed Indian Myna trap on its own can reduce population numbers at your property. It is best to use bird traps along with other bird deterrents that we can recommend. It is an effective and economical way to have one bird trap to relocate birds away from your property. Our traps are designed with enough space, food and water for the bird inside. It is important that you abide by trap rules and regulations and follow protocols regarding trap placement, dispatching, keeping and releasing of the birds, and using trap sensor technology to ensure that the bird is in the trap for the shortest amount of time.
- Bird wire systems. If you wish to have a more permanent solution installed at your property, we can provide installation and training on fitting the AvePro Wire System. It is one of the least visible solutions to bird control, as it consists of a system of posts at different heights with wires in between. There is a configuration for almost every architectural style that we can guide you on during training.
- Scare deterrents. If you need bird proofing for your farm, vegetable garden or factory, we have scare deterrents that work. Our Eagle Eye system is based on some of the first technology used to deter birds using light reflection. A solar panel powers these rotating units on the roof to operate during the day when there is sunlight. You can also add wind-powered units if you prefer natural energy.
With so many options available, we have found that a combination of bird control products works well together to ensure success in bird deterrence, control and relocation to keep your property looking great and pest-free.
What Other Pest Products We Have for You
Now that your bird population is under control at your property, you may be ready to tackle the next pest problem. Here are some of the other smart solutions we have for pest control on your property:
- BRC traps. These traps work using UV light and a glue board where fruit flies, mosquitos, and moths may be a problem.
attract insects to the traps, where they will get stuck on the glue board, which you can replace often.
- Tri-Flo. Been struggling to get rid of bed bugs? Our revolutionary heating system will kill all pests in a room at 55 degrees without chemicals.
- Viper rodent control. Our no-poison traps are more humane and hygienic, and new sensor technology can also alert you if there is a rodent in the trap.
Pest Control for the Future
We believe that all living things deserve respect. We as humans can control pest populations in a more humane, greener way using the latest technology in traps, deterrents and repellent systems. We have developed many chemical-free systems for different pests that you may benefit from at your home or business.
Please contact us to discuss the best pest control solutions for your problem.