Viper Multi UV Fly Trap Glueboard Bulk Pack (pack 25)
This insect glueboard can be used with a very wide variety of fly unit glue traps including BRC, PestWest, Brandenburg, Starkey and other variations. This commercial "Bulk Pack" is the most economical way to purchase
This perforated glueboard can be modified to suit many commercially available professional UV fly traps.
Dimensions: 465mm x 282mm with multiple perforations to reduce or customise size.
This insect glueboard size is designed to suit many commercially available professional UV fly traps including
- BRC MGi30
- BRC MGL40
- PestWest Chameleon 1x2
- PestWest Chameleon 2x2
- BRC GT40 and GT20
- Multiple other units that fit within 465mmx282mm - the thin, durable cardboard allows manual cutting to fit some smaller units also.
Non-Tox, Poison-Free Pest Management
Introducing Viper, our latest development in specialised poison-free rodent and insect management systems. With a global movement towards poison-free, sustainable, environment friendly and humane treatment of all animals, the Viper devices meet consumer demands offering the very best domestic and commercial pest management approach.
Viper Pest Control - The Benefits
- Poison-free traps means there is no inhumane treatment.
- No risk of poison exposure to native life, children or pets.
- No poisoned rats or mice are left to die where ever they may fall, therefore avoiding a second round risk if consumed by pets, birds of prey or other forms of wildlife.
- No carcasses are left to rot in unreachable places such as wall and ceiling voids which creates odour and attract flies and other insects.
- In commercial food production facilities, there are no poisons left around food or the potential for “hoarding”, rodents to move rat baits to a secret (and potentially unsafe) location.
- The Viper Pest Control traps provide a sustainable and environmentally friendly solution as toxic waste disposal is not an issue.
- Instant kill or live-capture of rats or mice.
- Live capture allows for identification and greater understanding of population density and location when implementing the correct control process.
- New rodent sensor technology such as RatSense (see www.ratsense.com) can alert you to the entry of rodents, early detection, automated reporting, improved compliance and a range of other great benefits for commercial facilities.
Not sure which is the best solution for your rodent or insect issue? Call us on 1300 665 657 or contact us here or on Facebook!
Commercial Installer or Reseller? Login into the PestIT Website to receive special pricing and PestITPRO Member benefits.